PrimalFear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFXI Sky LS: Weekly Every Tuesday & Friday

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aldazar Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldazar

Aldazar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Aldazar Application Empty
PostSubject: Aldazar Application   Aldazar Application EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:30 am

Name: Aldazar
Race: Elvaan
Real life Male/Female [optional]: Male
Platform/System: PC

Recruited by/heard of us from: Moonshield shout in Whitegate

(Mage job's 70+ an DD 72+ Tank jobs 74+)

Here are all jobs from highest to lowest: 75 BRD, 75 PLD, 72 RDM, 72 WHM, 68 DRK, 64 NIN, 56 WAR, 56 THF, 52 SMN, 52 SAM, 51 BLM, 50 MNK, 46 RNG, 43 DRG, 39 DNC, 34 BST, 29 BLU, 23 COR, 23 PUP, 16 SCH

Crafts/Levels [optional]: 65 Cooking, 42 Fishing, 31 Woodworking, all others are way low

Current Alliance & Rank: Sandy Rank 8
Other Nation Ranks [optional]:

Current Zilart Mission: ZL Zilart 27
Current Promathia Mission: Distant Beliefs
Current Aht Urghan Mission: Knight of Gold/Private Second Class

Do you have Sky warp: No

Last/Current Social LSes: ChaosCircle
Why did you leave your last shell (sky)?: Never had Sky LS
Have you ever been kicked from a shell, if so can you give breif opinion why?: Never been kicked

Current Country and Timezone: USA, CST
Days/Hours that you are usually available: Mon & Wed: 12:00~4:30, Tues: 10:00~2:45, 3:15~4:30, Thurs: 10:00~2:45, 3:15~5:30, Fri/Sat/Sun: No reliable times m(_ _)m
Please be aware that our events are scheduled at GMT times.

What experience do you have with Sky/Other (HMN's Etc..)? Have done a few Dynamis runs as PLD

Do you know anyone in Primalfear [optional]? I have crossed paths with a few of the members here... Would like to think they know me/liked my performance

Why do you want to join PrimalFear? Want to do something Endgame and need to find someone who runs during my on times. And again, I recognize a few names on the list and enjoy adventuring with friends

Why do you think we should accept your application? I am loyal to what I commit to.. LS, helping, etc... Other than that, get to know me and see what you think Very Happy

In-game character credits / assets (ex. Equipment, Merit levels, Important Key Items):

Did you read the rules? Yes, I think I read all of them...

Any additional information: I don't think so, but if you think of more questions send me a tell.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonshield

Moonshield

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Aldazar Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldazar Application   Aldazar Application EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:47 am

Heyhey dude, welcome to the ls. Pls come up on Tuesday, prob on bard Very Happy

Can contact either me, Asri, Goastbear, Hillier or Movingfusion for a pearl.
Back to top Go down

Aldazar Application
Page 1 of 1